Friday, February 5, 2010

Between the sexes Ten Classic Comedy slip of the tongue

1. Office of the MM just another MM asked me why I can play the game on her machine to S machines. The answer, it may not do graphics driver. MM has requested to help download the latest version and install it. The answer, I have any good. MM said: "I will let you play for a while most good." 0.01 seconds later, the table, a chair can not see the whole person, except that MM ....( not sure why everyone went to the ground to find pen).
  
2. Xingjiao girls high school class there is a day and her bet, forget what the bet, and she asked: how do you lose? The answer: I've lost I tell you Xingjiao. Loud and clear voice, the results of the whole class laughing raucously 10 minutes ... ...


3. One at a female colleague came up to me: I would like to upload! (My computer is the company responsible for updating web page to upload) I said: You go to bed with me anything! She was annoyed to say: I just want to upload, I have to, I would like, you will not let me upload today, I'll ignore you, hum! To see her angry look, I can only say: Very well! Is that you yourself, or I help you? "She replied:" You helped me! "....
  
4. Day, the school clean-up. 1 PLMM BMU. Because the windows are relatively high. So, standing on the table. However, the following can not wipe the glass again. Even through. . MM shouting "" eraser "I'm Here." Startled even. Ask there? MM Says "I am about to ah, you help me wipe" class Comedy ... ... MM and even the red ... ...
  
5. In school class for model group. I do head one day I took a drawing to ask the same group a MM, when she can do that part out. MM is probably too busy dating bar, recently appeared rarely in the workshop. Pool of two palm, said to me: I would also like to give you to do. Problem I do not so much time. See you tonight Can I do it. Next to the two boys dropped bang in the hands of filing son, Wu Zhuozui out of factory ... ...
  
6. Even departments have plmm, once even to bring her conduct the experiment, an appointment after work to do experiment ... ... even forget the afternoon of the Internet, fast-mm work suddenly receive a short message: in the end do it or not? Even at that time looked totally bewildered, heart pounded in the ... ... say one thing: what to do ah? mm large channel: that is to do that pull, hurry up ... hurry ... people do! Yi Sha la, are quiet, and then guffaw ... ...
  
7. I am a girl next to me said: "Yesterday I do, it really hurts it, but also flow of blood ... ... the man is nothing gentle, erupted in put there laid bare, and Tongsi me." Girls A : "You just do not know anything about it, that is, the faster the less pain it, when I went last year and that is also the sauce son about her." Girl B: "wow, listen to you say very frightening, I had wanted to go this afternoon to do, but listen to you say a little bit afraid. "I:" Oh ... ... you still do not stress, relax a little bit, it then suddenly, over the like, later also convenient for ... ... "after discovery a lot of boys around the Circuit listened very happy ... ... (in fact, we have to go for piercing)
  
8. University metalworking practice, the instructor talking about boys and girls in co-operation, XX and XX a bed ........... you are faint. Fully operational when I next bed is two really funny, because parts have not fixed the boys and girls very happy to say out loud that you put the cylinder pretty fellow, my folders do not live!
  
9. Even regard the coat off of the unit to say, a cold, not off. Next to a mm say, put on clothes I do not know you. Storm Khan ... ...
  
10. Pour cola, MM's hands tremble, Coke poured into the cup. GG asked why the flow to be everywhere? MM helpless, said, "but I have clamped the"

No comments:

Post a Comment