Eggs, coffee and chocolate, what in common? Their health is good or bad? You may be very confusing, because on many of their view is in conflict. However, there are also some food, the experts agree is the undisputed land to health is very useful. The six pairs of the body is absolutely good food is:
1. Berries. "Whether it is black black currant, blueberry blue, purple or bright red mulberry strawberries, they are very good." Round-Lun Lu, New Jersey, United States General Hospital, a registered dietitian Barbara valve en说.
Berries are rich in antioxidants, these compounds are mainly found in plant foods, can help prevent cancer and heart disease. It is worth mentioning that the frozen fruit nutrition are much less than fresh fruit, because they are the highest in the fresh fruit was frozen in time.
2. Legumes. Beans, low in fat, also contains a lot of dietary fiber, protein, iron and potassium. In addition, the sugar pea satiety than the other vegetables and stronger, so you usually eat less. In order to get more fiber, can be canned beans with brown rice or a tortilla with food. (Mexico pizza was in Mexico, the United States and other places popular with corn flour or wheat flour baked pizza system)
3. Green leafy vegetables. General nutrients in spinach can be found in other green leafy vegetables such as broccoli and kale. "You can not deny that there is disease prevention as a functional food, which is indeed a star," registered dietitian, the U.S. spokesman for Dietitians Association, "flexible vegetarian" an author of the book says more than Enbulate. For example, a cup of spinach, can provide twice the recommended daily amount (DRI) to help strengthen bone vitamin K, at the same time can also provide iron, calcium, β-carotene and antioxidant vitamins C and vitamin E.
4. Nuts. On a complete nut case, they contain a lot of cholesterol-lowering unsaturated fats, and rich in dietary fiber. In particular, walnuts, almonds, and flaxseed, which contain Omega 3 fatty acids, beneficial to heart health. Blatter suggested a daily intake of an ounce (about 28 grams) nuts. With walnut, for example, a nuts contain about 190 kcal of energy.
5. Low-fat yogurt. Yogurt is rich in nutrition. It contains calcium, protein and "good" microorganisms, such as probiotics, it can help digestion and absorption and enhance the body's immunity. Note that to avoid eating extra sugar added yogurt. "Buy in a store supermarket yogurt, it is easy wrong," Blatter said, "to make sure you choose a low-fat yogurt or a yogurt flavor, of course, you can be with their own fresh fruit or honey . "
6. Oat. Oats is not only a nutrient-rich whole grains, but also contains a special dietary fiber to help lower cholesterol. If you do not like oatmeal, popcorn is also a good choice, but it must not add any butter, and salt